Acrylic Nails week 1
Week one of doing acrylic nails was a success in some ways. Last Thursday my goal was to figure the process out of doing acrylic nails, so I decided to watch YouTube videos on how to use the Kiss nail kit from Walmart. I watched three videos and it helped me figure the order of doing the nails. After watching the videos, I was able to practice doing the acrylics on Kylee. This week I wanted to accomplish doing acrylics on one hand. I did one set of acrylics on one of Kylee's hand, and it turned out okay for my first time. I was able to make the nails even and the acrylic itself looks pretty good. Next time, I need to smooth out the acrylic and make it more even. Along with that, I need to buy a nail clipper that is made for doing acrylics and it will help even her nails out. The main goal I have for next time is to take my time and pay attention to detail. Doing her one hand took about an hour so I want to get good enough to do both hands in about an hour. Kylee rated me about a 5 out of 10 for how her nails looked. This week I want to practice doing a full set on a different person and see what their thoughts are. After I do there nails, I am going to compare their feedback along with Kylee's and see what I need to improve. My week by week layout is going good and I was able to plan accordingly. Stay tuned for next week!





Comments
Post a Comment