Week 3

 Welcome back to my blog! This week I focused on working on new skills and figuring out what I could do better. I have done two peoples' nails and am semi proud of how I've done. Doing their nails gave me an idea what I need to work on. This week I watched more videos using the Kiss Nail art kit and also watched how to do nail art. By re-watching the videos, I learned I need to wait for the acrylic powder to fully get wet from the acrylic liquid. Along with that, I learned I should use a new brush each time so the brush doesn't harden like it did to me the second time. I need to purchase a new nail clipper because I found out early on the general nail clippers don't work for doing acrylic. I need a Zoostliss Professional acrylic nail clipper which will make the process of doing nails a lot better and faster. This allows for the nails to be more even, instead of different lengths. For doing the nail art, I will need to buy or borrow a thin brush in order to do the small details and manicure tweezers.Those are specific materials needed for the nail art but the rest I will already have from doing the general acrylic nail art. The key to doing nail art is being patient and paying attention to detail and making sure you use the right nail polish and have your materials close to you. When it comes to nail art you can use many different items such as: nail art stickers, rhinestones, variety of beads, loose glitter or confetti glitter, and stamping kits. Come back next week to see how doing nail art along with the acrylic nails go!


Comments

  1. This is Ilyssa! Very nice job including the difficulties you encountered and how you planned to fix them. I am excited to see how your nail art techniques will progress as time goes on. I recommend inserting pictures on your blog to let your readers see your progress visually. Have you followed your action plan so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it is pretty cool that you are doing nail art/acrylic! I have tried it a couple times and it is very hard. It takes the right kind of person to do this. It is good that you are getting things figured out and have solutions for everything! I'm excited to see your nail art and the progress you make! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment