Week 5

     Welcome back to my blog! This week was little different but still followed my plan. First I tried to order my nail art items from Amazon but it never arrived so next week I'm going to check Walmart but it still worked out great. I decided to do Kylee's nails again and she isn't a fan of having extremely long nails so I kept it short. I put the fake nail on and cut and filed them very short. Then I applied a light layer of the acrylic on the nail itself which worked perfect for her liking. This week I was super proud of my nails because they looked very even and I had them smoothed out a lot better. Since I only applied a thin layer that helped with the nails being equal. Next I applied the nail polish, what made these nails exciting was, Kylee had gel nail polish which I applied on her nails. Kylee has thin nails but this aloud for her nails to be stronger and last longer. I was sad that my nail art equipment didn't come but I still was proud of my nails. Next week I will compare my nails I've done and go over my mistakes with the people that had there nails done by me and some other classmates. Stay tuned for next week!




Comments

  1. What gave you the idea for this topic? Have you met any troubles with this, or what have been some issues with how you apply the polish? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment