Week 2

     Welcome back to my blog, this week has been successful for me. This week I did a full set of nails on one of my friends Maddie. She let me do both sets of her nails with my Kiss acrylic set and it went a lot better this time. I was able to do a full set in about an hour and a half which was approval from last week. I was able to shape her nails a lot better and get them even for the most part which I was proud of. Along with that, the acrylic went on smooth but I needed to get a new brush because I found out it hardens after the first use. I painted her nails white, and I had a few errors but it overall looked good. They weren't perfect but looked good for my second time. This week my goal is to re-watch videos on how to put the acrylic on but smoother and a better way on how to paint the nails itself. Unfornley I didn't get a picture of both sets of nails, but Maddie rated them a 7 out of 10 which was an improvement. My next goal is to add in acrylic nail art and to do a full set in a shorter time but at this point, I am not sure if that will happen because I rather take longer and have them look good then have them look bad in a short time. Stay tuned for next week's nails!




Comments

  1. These look really good! This seems like a tough skill to learn. I’m sure that you’ll be saving lots of money by the time you’re done. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Ruby! Have you been practicing any designs on regular nails ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look really good for a full set as well as in that amount of time. If you ever have any questions regarding anything that isn't answered by a youtube video you can always text me and I will ask my mom since she is a nail tech. Again they look really good and I can't wait to see how much you have improved by Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can definitely tell that doing acrylic nails takes talent. These nails actually look very good and I envy your outcome. I look forward to seeing your progress and I want to see if you can eventually take the challenge of nail art!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment