Week 8 Final Week

     Welcome back to my final blog! It has been a good eight weeks full of many different experiences. When I started my first week, I had no idea what to expect going into this. My first few weeks I simply watched videos on how to do acrylic nails and was trying to figure out the basics. Each week, I got a little better week by week. I thought this was going to be pretty easy. Watching the videos actually gave me confidence that I was going to do really good. In the end, I didn't do as good as a wanted to but better then the beginning. Doing nails on other people was hard for me because when I try to focus I tend to shake a little. After practicing, doing nails on others became easier but I still never got to the point I wanted to be. Which I'm okay with, I was able to see the progress I made and it did make me proud. Now doing nails on myself was much harder. I chose to do my own nails the last two weeks and let me tell you, it was very hard. Doing my left hand was hard by itself but doing both was even harder. Simply painting your right hand can be hard, but doing acrylics on top of having acrylic nails on my left hand made the process longer and harder. Doing both hands took me over two hours in total for both hands. I forgot to take a picture of this weeks but I can describe them. My left had I did white acrylics which were squared shape. Shaping them wasn't to hard since I was able to use the drill I found last week. On my ring finger I painted it black. My pointer finger I added a stripe and the pinky I put a jewel on it. My right hand was a little different due to it being much harder. My right hand I did white acrylic with one one jewel on the pointer finger. The left hand looked more even and overall better then the right. The right hand had a lot of uneven spots on it and adding the nail polish honestly made it look kind of worse. I took them off right away because I didn't like the outcome of them but they could have looked worse. Overall this was a great experience and I enjoyed learning something new and in the future I am going to try doing nails more. Thank you for commenting on my blogs!:)

Comments