Soup Kitchen 2.6
Welcome back to my blog! If I'm being completely honest I'm having a tough time with writing the blog itself. Every time I go to the soup kitchen it is the same thing. For me it feels like working a job, now I don't hate going there at all I really enjoy it, but it makes it hard to write about. During the last few weeks, I found out that Kiwanis has also been donating there time at the soup kitchen and same with the garden club. I've started feeling more comfortable there without feeling awkward. My first day I was a little nervous because I wasn't sure how it would work. Now, understand what to do and the tasks to do. That has been pretty much it over the last week which is hard.
Over the last two weeks, I've been thinking of trying to go an extra day but it makes it really hard with having college classes. Time management is a key point with everything and I think its the biggest when it comes to volunteering. The main issue people have with volunteering is time, most people claim they don't have enough time to volunteer or do this or that but in reality we do have enough time. I've had to plan ahead my weeks in order to have enough time to be able to volunteer which can be pretty tricky but is doable. Stay tuned for next weeks blog!
Comments
Post a Comment